NEW ORIGINAL GM ENGINE!
6.2L V8 OEM GM LT1 Motor voor Camaro met 3-Pin Benzine Sensor (Wet Sump)
650HP @6400 RPM
As the heart of the Corvette Z06, the supercharged LT4 6.2L SC is the most powerful engine ever offered in a regular-production Chevrolet. It features a more-efficient, more-compact 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger, which spins at up to 20,000 rpm. That’s enough to generate more than 9 pounds of boost and help produce 650 horsepower and 868 Nm.
The LT4 is based on the same Gen V Small-Block architecture as the LT1 engine, with several unique features designed to support its higher output and the greater cylinder pressures created by forced induction. They include Rotocast A356T6 aluminum cylinder heads, which are stronger and handle heat better than conventional castings,
lightweight titanium intake valves and stronger forged aluminum pistons.
• Assembly does not include any electronics.
• Select the right controller kit for your LT4 Engine.
• Dry sump engine requires production or aftermarket oil lines and oil tank (not included).
• Wet sump engine can accomodate P/N 19417242 Hydraulic Power Steering Kit (not included with Accessory Drive System.
• Flywheel included.
• Not intended for marine applications.
• Crankshaft has 8-bolt flywheel mounting pattern.
• Engine includes direct injection and VVT.
• Chevrolet Performance control kits do not use the Active Fuel Management components on this crate engine.